In home care services.
Premium home care support services to support ageing Australians to continue living at home with their Home Care Package.
About our services.
Looking for the support you need to live independently at home? We have a broad range of government funded care services that give ageing people a better standard of life at home.
We cater our supports to your individual needs and your dedicated Care Manager will help you access the best home care services for you.
Our aged care services.
Whether you need home modifications, person care, or assistive technology with your Home Care Package, we will listen to our clients unique needs and find the services that are best for their wellbeing.
Our services will help you to continue living safely and happily at home completing the daily tasks that have become more difficult to manage.
- Hygiene Help: Providing support for bathing, grooming, and dressing to ensure personal hygiene is maintained.
- Medication Management: Assisting with medication schedules, dosage reminders, and ensuring medications are taken as prescribed.
- Mobility Support: Offering aid in moving around the home, using assistive devices if necessary, to maintain independence and prevent falls.
- Cleaning: Providing regular cleaning and tidying of living spaces to ensure a safe and comfortable environment.
- Meal Preparation: Assisting with meal planning, cooking, and preparation, considering dietary preferences and nutritional requirements.
- Laundry Help: Supporting with laundry tasks, including washing, ironing, and folding clothes and linens.
- Companionship: Offering regular social interaction and conversation to alleviate feelings of loneliness and isolation.
- Transport Assistance: Providing rides for appointments, shopping, or social outings to help individuals stay connected and engaged.
- Community Engagement: Assisting in finding and participating in local events, clubs, or activities to foster a sense of belonging and social integration to improve your health and wellbeing.
- Physiotherapy: Delivering exercises and techniques to improve mobility, strength, and balance.
- Occupational Therapy: Providing strategies and aids to enhance daily living skills and independence.
- Speech Therapy: Assisting with speech, language, and communication difficulties to promote effective interaction.
- Medical Assessments: Conducting regular health evaluations and monitoring to ensure optimal well-being.
- Wound Care: Providing treatment and management for wounds to promote healing and prevent infections.
- Pain Management: Providing strategies and interventions to help individuals manage and alleviate pain, ensuring their comfort and quality of life. THis could be for complex conditions or a lower level or pain that still needs ongoing support.
- Caregiver Relief: Offering caregivers a break from their responsibilities to prevent burnout and ensure their own well-being. Whether the caregiver is a family member, spouse or friend, this is important for both the client and the caregiver.
- Short-Term Support: Providing temporary care for the individual with care needs, allowing their regular caregivers to take time off.
- Personalised Assistance: Tailoring respite to match the care recipient's needs, preferences, and routines during the caregiver's absence.Whether the client has high care needs or is fairly independent, the respite will be tailored to their specific home care needs.
How to get started.
Tell our expert team a little more about your unique situation. If you already have a Home Care Package, you can skip ahead to ‘Start your care’, but if you need some guidance about government funding available give us a call today on 1300 203 903 for more information.
To be eligible for home care funding you need to do an assessment with the government aged care team called ‘My Aged Care’. The team will do both an assessment over the phone and a face to face assessment to work out what funding you may be able to receive. They will ask you questions about your living situation, family, health needs and more to determine your eligibility for some help at home. We can also assist you with this process and give you tips along the way.
My Aged Care will then notify you about what programs you can receive to help you at home. These programs include Home Care Packages (HCP), the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and more. They will generally give you an estimated wait time and you will be required to do some research while you wait for your funding to come through.
Start your care
Once you receive your package you can start your care with us! Our expert team will help identify the types of services you require to meet your care needs and we will ensure they are delivered by an expert team you trust. With us, you’re in safe hands to receive the care you need from an experienced team who cares.
Want to find out more?
How we help older people in their homes.
We provide aged care support to homes around NSW.
We provided amazing services to clients throughout New South Wales. From Port Macquarie down to Sydney, we are committed to providing local expert services to our clients across this great state. Whether you are regional or live in a main city we cater your services to your unique needs and ensure we give you the local support you need to continue living safely and happily at home.
The myHomecare difference.
Local to you
30+ years of experience
Speak to a team who will truly listen to your needs and provide you with expert guidance to help deliver them.
Excellent customer service
We provide you with respectful, honest, open communication. We are accountable to each other and to our clients.
Dedicated care manager
Your trusted Care Manager is there to help you on your Home Care Package journey. Your Care Manager will even come and visit you.
Elizabeth’s Niece, NSW
Find a dedicated care manager in your local area.
The myHomecare difference.
We are myHomecare, your partner in care. Our team are experts in the industry. They live local to you and are able to truly understand what you need to continue living in your own home. We are passionate about providing excellent customer service and the highest quality of care. We take the time to understand what care you need now and into the future and help you as your care needs change.
Steven joins myHomecare after a rewarding career break with his two kids. He is a Registered Nurse and has worked in Residential Care for the past 12 years.
“The team and the clients are the reason I learnt so quickly and felt incredibly comfortable in the role in a short amount of time.”
Jane is a talented Registered Nurse who has been providing outstanding assistance to our amazing clients. She also helps guide other staff and is an amazing mentor.
A HCP is a subsidy provided to an HCP provider by the Australian Government HCP Program to help pay for the costs of in-home aged care services to allow people to stay independent in their own home as long as possible.
There are four levels of HCP designed to give the care needed:
- Level 1 – supports people with basic care needs
- Level 2 – supports people with low-level care needs
- Level 3 – supports people with intermediate-care needs
- Level 4 – supports people with high-level care needs
We are happy to offer free advice, explain the process and provide you with resources to make the process as seamless as possible.