Our priority is to maintain and protect the health and well-being of our clients and staff
Here is the latest update from myHomecare:
- We are actively monitoring and managing the Department of Health updates and recommendations to keep our staff and clients safe
- We are being mindful of keeping 1.5m social distance in our office and during client visits
Best hygiene practices for our staff
- We are washing our hands regularly and correctly
- We are continuing to regularly sanitise
The Use of Masks in hot spots or impacted areas throughout Australia
- During all client visits
- For client transport
- During close client contact
- In public spaces in the impacted area
- Most staff have been working remotely since December 14, where applicable and we will continue to be flexible in the best interest of our staff and clients
- Temperature checks are done when entering all office locations for
- For NSW clients, No staff are travelling between offices in the Greater Sydney area without prior permission [more]
- We continue to provide updates as they come to hand
- We are using a dedicated email for staff to contact us with any questions about COVID-19
Thank you to our clients and team for their diligence in creating a safe environment for us to continue to work and care for each other and our local communities.
Helping you get the right care
Our help is absolutely free and we will guide you through everything you need to know about accessing government-funded home care.
Call us today on 1300 20 90 20 to learn more.