Following the recent announcement by Prime Minister Scott Morrison, we are continuing to take extra precautions to ensure that you, your families and our staff have peace of mind and remain safe while we meet your care needs.
- We have robust protocols for infection control in place following the Department of Health guidelines.
- Any staff that display flu-like symptoms will have no contact with clients.
- Our teams will keep client visits as quick and efficient as possible.
- Our staff helping you with gardening will not enter your home.
- Our staff that provide domestic assistance or social support will wash their hands and practice social distancing.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to work closely alongside the Commonwealth Federal Government, Department of Health and relevant State Health Departments to monitor the situation on a daily basis and keep you updated with the latest information and our practices and procedures.
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit Australian Government Department of Health.